At #CEE18 on March 21 & 22 2018, the team at Clover again broke new ground for Financial Services companies in the UK who are considering or already adopting Cloud. In conjunction with Closer Still Media, the organisers of Cloud Expo Europe we convened the first ever “Financial Services Solutions Ecosystem” stand – the focus of one of only three “Featured Themes” of #CEE18.
Attendees were able to engage 1:1 with industry peers and specialised service and product consultants who focus on addressing the unique challenges confronting UK FS sector cloud adoption – Risk; Legacy; Security; Cost and Flexibility.
Ecosystem participants who provided specialised Financial Services savvy solutions architects to advise and consult with clients on a 1:1 basis included:
- Amazon Web Services – to discuss what they are seeing in the UK with regard to Financial Services Public Cloud adoption
- AltViz – Artificial and Business Intelligence experts in the Financial Services sector
- Behind Every Cloud and the Clover index – 10 years of specialised focus on enabling Cloud adoption in the mid-tier UK FS market.
- Cisco Cloud Center and Cloud Digital EMEA – discussing Workload Portability, Best Execution Venue, Vendor Diversity and Cloud Agnosticism
- Ensono – UK Financial Services market specialists in Managed Hybrid and Public Cloud Services
- Masergy – Best kept secret of the Global Multi-Cloud interconnect and SDN/SDWAN marketplace
- Nephos – specialists in Unstructured Data Management and the Data Lifecycle, and experts in
- Megaport – Global Public Cloud SDN on a Self-Service PAYG basis
- Tricerion – Cost-effectively simplifying and improving Login & Password End User Security for 10,000+ Online User Communities
- ShieldX – Silicon Valley “Super-startup” deploying Next Generation Microservices based Multi-Cloud Security
Click the supplier name on the left or the logo above to book a 30 minute 1:1 consultation session that suits your own plans for the show.
Based on our extensive knowledge of Cloud adoption and its challenges in the UK Mid-Tier Financial Services market, we pulled together a range of hand chosen, complimentary, “best of breed” technology and solutions providers who had been proven in real engagements with our client base over the previous 12 months to deliver value, and address specific cloud enablement and adoption challenges.
We also organised a wide range of speakers from our UK FS client side community to discuss the challenges they faced (and still face) – and how some of the solutions providers we have introduced them to had helped solve these problems.
Positioned right next to the exit of the first ever CEE industry specific speaker’s theatre (Finance and Banking Technology) – at stand number C1853 – this hub of FS focussed activity became a hub concentrating on discussing and addressing various firm’s specific problems and concerns, and expressly NOT on flogging the latest widgets.
Open discussions explored the many themes addressed in our thought leading Blogs over the previous 12 months, including (click link to read):